Monday, March 27, 2006

Bag #3

Here's my big weekend project: a two-toned bag. That's 3 bags in one week!!!! Whoa.
I told you I do not have any coordinating fabrics so this is the best I could do. It kinda matches. I mean, no one is going to be staring at my bag especially since I don't go anywhere. Well..except you...don't stare, k? 8-) I had some issues with the two-toned thing. Measuring is not a skill of mine. Trying to make them all line up and be even. Oi! The lining is significantly smaller than the inside, but oh well. Looks like a bag to me. Next attempt at a bag will involve interfacing I guess. I have fear.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is me not staring. You did a great job!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh, you did a super-duper job! you're getting really awesome.

9:39 AM  
Blogger lindiepindie said...

I think the bag looks great! And they look pretty coordinating to me! 3 bags in one week? That's where I was when the purse-aholism was in it's infancy :o). I, too moved to interfacing, and now my friend is fusible fleece! Did you use a pattern? It's a nice bag - carry it (or just post a picture of it) with pride!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Alicia A. said...

This one is gorgeous. YOU are very talented!

11:34 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

Show off.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great to me. I still have problems with lining, but mine end up too big so I have bunched-up-lining syndrome.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow. Okay, I may have to stop checking your blog soon. You are getting too damn good, and frankly, it's depressing.

1:53 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

I love that bag! You did a great job. Laughing at luckybean's and capello's comments.

10:17 AM  
Blogger colorfool said...

Thank you for the praise!
Capello and Luckybeans: I know once you make your bags you'll be surpassing me in creativity quickly. Does surpassing have two s's? whatever.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home