Thursday, March 23, 2006

random updates

We finally got the missing sink parts and put the thing together. Cute huh? She even gets a window over her sink. How lucky is this kid? See the fruit on the window sill? Okay so it's kinda whited out, but that fruit is cool. I just got 'em at the thrift store. They're fabric. Homemade and cool. The corn has a peelable husk. The carrot leaves have wire in them and they bend. I like 'em.

In other news, I'm cancelling my typepad move and the hubby thinks Wordpress is the way to go. He says he'll do all the work for me. Uh-Okay! You do that. Perhaps this weekend?

It's Thursday and again I have not posted a "corners of my home" photo. I guess that has gone the way of the dinosaurs for me. I'm looking for a replacement weekly themed post now.

That "tutorial" yesterday wore me out. I was blogged out. Didn't even wanna look at the computer. Yet, here I am now. The kinderbot is asleep and this is one quiet activity I can do at this time of the day.

5 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

I really like your husband...

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are talking about the free version of wordpress, one thing that might influence your decision is that it does not (yet, anyway) have customizable templates. I decided to go with them despite this - but it is definitely something to consider.

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, he's funny.

9:44 PM  
Blogger colorfool said...

Capello: You want him?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Erica: My husband is computer brained. He says HE can put a photo on the top and do other customizeable stuff? We shall see, right? Thanks for the info. I know I wouldn't be able to do any of that!

Dee: Oh, he's funny alright. 8-)

9:33 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

Only if you're willing to take mine...

Yours is house trained, right?

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home