Sunday, March 19, 2006

Bag lady


Here are the bags I've been using for 3 years now. The red corduroy one I got for .75 and I love that ugly thing. My husband hates it. I carried diapers, toys, sippy cups and all my stuff in it. It was my winter bag. Then I got the blue striped one for my summer bag from Target. My husband ordered the big, quilt-square one for me from The Small Object for my birthday this year. It's much bigger than I normally carry, but I like it and I was impressed that my hubby ordered it. It was my new winter bag. So naturally I now need a new spring/summer bag, right? I'm working on it.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of COURSE you need a new springy summery bag. And then you need to post a tutorial on how *you* (not some seamstress goddess--no offense) made it. Then maybe I can have one, too!

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Irvin brown attorney Lamborghini cars insurance mature in shower pizza oven reviews kitchen counter refinishing kit Royal carribien cruises University chapel hill tennis camp Web clearance essential home white bookcase headboard Kitchen bar home improvement child pulling fire alarm box photo Teen girls hairy armpits pictures photos car gps maps Nissan xterra neoprene seat covers

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Discountcell.com radar detectors Pre-owned subarus Concerta dosage Lufthansa drehkreuz mc3bcnchen flughafen cheap air flights travel tips Louis vuitton handbags spring collection Auto car classic sales universal liposuction Modern armless sofa drug effexor xr 1984 pontiac sunfire California mega millions lottery results 8-9-2005 Where can i order contact lenses Free fem dom adult comic Acacdc tvbuy ionamin Marshall blood pressure cuff 401 irs k limit Lexapro and sleepiness Appleton breast enhancement

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who likes these kinds of bags!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend made a bag for my niece and now all my niece's want one. this is a terrific pattern and very east to do and to copy. LOVE it!! Marty

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home