Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A FlickR group

Quick Crafts
OK. I just made a group called Quick Crafts for Sanity. I posted my two projects on it with references to their sources. I think this is o.k. If you have a better idea please share it. Feel free to add any easy projects that you want. Just click the blue Quick Crafts link above to go to it. Post just a picture if it's self-explanatory. Add any description, directions, or necessary links that would help someone make it. Give credit to whoever you got the idea from if it is not your original idea. 8-)
Let's see how this goes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo la la. I'll have to check that out this afternoon! For the record, Mollychicken has a tutorials section, and almost all of her stuff is of the quickie variety, too.

http://mollychicken.blogs.com/my_weblog/tutorials/index.html

5:40 AM  
Blogger colorfool said...

Thank you Katurah for posting! Mollychicken rocks. 8-)

2:51 PM  
Blogger colorfool said...

Thank you Katurah for posting! Mollychicken rocks. 8-)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home