Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The Adventures of Were-crafter

A-oooooooooo! It appears that I am a were-crafter, as in werewolf.
Need clarification? You know how the teenage boy in the 80's movies turns into a werewolf when there is a full moon? Well, it has been a full moon the last two nights and I have been able to successfully craft. Coincidence? I think not.
My hubby said yesterday, "My god, you are a were crafter." So, there it is. I am what I am.

Or maybe-
a meltdown+nice bloggy comments+priority focus=craftability?
Or
Keely read my blog and decided to lighten up on her mommy for a few days?
nah.
Were-crafter. I'll go with that, this way I can count on a few days of good crafting every month. Something to look forward to.

3 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

The full moon must be calming Keely down.

Expect hell and no crafting in two weeks (ha, ha. I kid. Or, maybe not).

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh. That could explain a lot. And how DO you sew in a circle??

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, I didn't read far enough down.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home