Friday, March 10, 2006

Thrifty Finds Friday

Here is the fabric field for this week. I love those goofy blue monkeys on the upper left side. The pink dumbo one is kinda cute too. I do not really care for Disney things. I never have. And naming a poor pink elephant Dumbo? That's just mean. But I like it just for the pink elephant graphic. Anyway, I also got an old embroidery transfer pattern thing and those groovalicious old blue towels on the upper right. Yum. The big pink stuff in the middle, in case you can't tell, is a big strip of super-girly pink lace! I'm thinking some kind of dress up gear could be made. Probably not by me mind you, but.......

(I didn't hand pick out all of these, some were in bags of fabric scraps so if you see one in the bag you like you gotta buy the whole thing. Sneeky little thrift store managers....)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blue monkey fabric!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

But did they play David Bowie?

2:48 PM  
Blogger colorfool said...

Ha ha! No they did not. I believe there was some John Meyer action going on though.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooo, I LOVE the monkey fabric. And the brown and blue floral. Some seriously cute softies...

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the piece with blue, black and gray flowers caught my eye.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home