Monday, March 13, 2006

Yes!

Now, that's what I'm talkin' about! CARDS- quick, relatively easy cards, glorious cards! I am so in love with the top (pink) ones. I just can't stand it. The fabric is from an old, thrifted crib sheet. The bottom cards are just cut up thrifted skirts. I was trying to figure out how to sew a circle (Told ya I need simple tasks. Didn't you believe me? 8-)). And the best part was Keely sat next to me and played farm animals while I sewed all of these. She had taken a really good nap and was in a good mood. I jumped all over that! It really made me feel better, especially after my crafty meltdown. uh-hum. I guess you just have to seize whatever moments you get, right?
So, what do ya think?

5 Comments:

Blogger beki said...

Those are really cute! I love making fabric cards.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute! i LOVE the trees!!!!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE! looks like cards from a fancy stationary store!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Alicia A. said...

Are you sewing right through the paper? Sew cute- get it? Ha.

10:47 PM  
Blogger colorfool said...

Thank you all.
Alicia: Yes, I am. Sew cute. he he.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home