Saturday, March 11, 2006

and a woodkins.












We got this woodkin doll. I gotta tell you it took me a few minutes to figure out what you're supposed to do with it. After I did though, Keely caught right on and for two days it has been her favorite toy. You lift up the top, arrange whatever fabric you want on her body and then close the top on her and she is magically dressed. It is kind of so-what and kind of neato in the same breathe. I don't care as long as it is entertaining her for a bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger beki said...

My daughter has something similar, but it is Barbie. She calls it her "Fashion" toy. I have to give her a scrap of just about everything I make to add to her "Fashion".

8:34 AM  
Blogger colorfool said...

How cute!! Keely has started doing the same thing. I have to cut a piece of everything for her. 8-)

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home