Friday, March 24, 2006

Thrifty Finds Friday

OH My! A pile of thrifty junk! What have I done? (Again, blogger has made a non-vertical photo) vertical. This is my living room floor after we got home from thrifting. Yikes! What an ordeal sorting, cleaning etc. But I got some good stuff for little money.

So, I haven't bought much in the way of toys things for awhile. That changed this week. Since there are no children around us, I am Keely's number one playmate. Mommy gets bored fast and needs new toys (cheap ones). Here's the breakdown.













Photo 1: Bag of animals. These are going to be designated for outside use. She has plenty inside. price-->$2.

Photo 2: The cool fabric veggies I mentioned yesterday. She played with these all last night.
price-->.99

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to ake my son vegetables.. He owns a shop you know!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you really racked up!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geezz, you found good stuff!!! i think people in hawaii must keep all their things and not purge. i went to a thrift store two weeks ago and there was nothing close to the stuff you always find! i still want her doll cradle!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Alicia A. said...

Great doll cradle! I'm so jealous. The veggies are so cute too. Lucky girl.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home