Thursday, March 23, 2006

pants are optional

The pantless wonder. I like this weird picture I took a few days ago. It's symbolic (in my eyes anyway). She is the center of my world. She gets almost all of my attention. My hand, showing my wedding ring, symbolizing my marriage to her daddy which- bullseye- produced sweet little her in the circle. She's sitting in a room of my grandparent's old house where I once sat as a child, where my biological father once sat. Life. Cyclical. Coming full circle in a way.

Hubby said I was just trying to show off my bling in this pic. Bling honey? Really now.

2 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

I like how her privates are covered with your thumb...

And yes, good symbolism!

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a neat picture!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home