Friday, March 24, 2006

the rest of the kiddie stuff










Photo 1: (left one) A little board and lots of magnets. They came together. One side of the board is magnetic/dry erase and the other side is a chalkboard. I thought this would be good for the car. It's pretty small. price--->$3.

Photo 2: Play dough accessories. What a mess that will be, huh? price-->$2.










Photo 3: One of our favorite books has been Mary Murphy's, I Like It When, so I was thrilled to find this big bag of wooden picture blocks. It's a matching game that has all the book characters on them. price--->$2.

Photo 4: I got this bag of dolls because of their clothes. They are pretty nice. I didn't realize they were all Disney characters until I opened the bag. I don't really do Disney. Keely doesn't know who they are so they are just dolls to her. She is having them dance all over my arms as I type this. price --->.99

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like those penguins! Great find. (note I am not mentioning the Disney stuff).

2:25 PM  
Blogger colorfool said...

I want to line up those blocks and just look at their cuteness!
note: I am not against other people liking/loving/adoring Disney. I've just never been a big fan for some reason. ?

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home