Sunday, March 26, 2006

An arrival


My slacker swap package arrived Saturday and what a good thing it was. The terrible two's are back in full swing. Grrr. So, this goodie box from Capello came at a perfect time. The pink packages tied in lovely girly ribbon made me smile. Inside was: lovely fabric for me to play with, a little vase and pretty tea cup, a button jar 8-), chocolates (yum), and for Keely: a cute book, Hello Kitty erasers, and glitter bracelets which are mysteriously missing from this photo. Thank you Capello! I don't think either of us truly stuck to the "SLACKER" title. Ah well.

2 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

I realized when I got your package that I forgot to put notes in yours.

Obviously, I still have some more practicing to do.

7:55 PM  
Blogger colorfool said...

Hey this was my first swappy thing ever. I don't know what you are "supposed" to do. I meant to write notes for everything I included- I just didn't get that far...you know how it goes. 8-)

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home