Thursday, March 02, 2006

This weeks' corners


I was looking for a corner to post today and I am running low! Or maybe just not looking at my surroundings the right way. Our house just isn't that big. Stand in the middle of it and spin around and you can pretty much see the entire house. It's...uh...cozy. Anyway, I looked at Soulemama's post and decided I'd go the photo mosaic route. How unoriginal. What a uncreative slacker I am today.
The first photo is of our old dining room table. Someday we are going to refinish it. Under the paint there is a lovely mahogany table. Is that some kind of sin, painting over old mahogany? Oops. The second photo is of on top of our big bookcase. A jar of beach glass collected from close to where we live (the beach glass, not the jar) and the shells are from Costa Rica. The third shot is a photo wall in our bedroom.
Captivating isn't it? Hey! WAKE UP! geez.

4 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

Oh beach glass. I've never seen any in person, and that's really pathetic, but I've always wanted some.

6:09 PM  
Blogger colorfool said...

How 'bout I send you some? 8-)

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I could ahve stretched that over three weeks. Did you see? I posted a teapot. And it wasn't even in a corner.

9:47 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

Sounds good to me, colorfool! And I'll certainly send you something in return :)

And katurah? You. Crack. Me. Up!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home