Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Going Postal


O.k. so I hate going to the post office and ever since I found out about ordering stamps online, that is exactly what I have done. It is wonderful. And you get to pick the cool stamps that you want, not just the ones your post office happens to have. Anyway, for the past six months everytime I go to sign in to the USPS website it tells me my user I.D is wrong and then my password is wrong even though it isn't. I have it all saved on my computer. I don't even have to type it in. So everytime I order I have to make a new account (I now have about 6 accounts) and enter in all my payment info and all that other garbage. I finally emailed their help dept. and they just told me I must be entering my password in wrong. There were about 5 emails back and forth and then they cut me off. Either they were sick of me and annoyed or didn't know what the problem was. Anyway, about a week later I get this USPS postcard in the mail telling me how great and easy it is to order stamps online-and that I should try it that it's "easier than I think". funny. really funny.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those stamps are cool; I hadn't seen children's illustrations before. I must get some.

7:57 PM  
Blogger colorfool said...

I couldn't wait to get these stamps. They are so cute, but now I don't want to use them. Goofy lady.

2:11 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

Oh good golly! I NEED those children illustration stamps!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home