Wednesday, March 01, 2006

cards and photos

O.k family your handsewn cards and photo packs are in the mail! That being said. What a pain! I wait like 2 or 3 months before ordering my pictures from snapfish and then I have this massive stack of photos come! I have this obsession with keeping one copy of every picture ever taken of the child. We will need an additon built on to our house just to keep them all in if this keeps up. Then, I have to label them all with at least a name and age/date. This takes forever! I have this letter and date stamp that I thought would be great for this. Just stamp, stamp, stamp, and BAM I'm done. But nooooooo. I stamp a small stack only to realize the ink would NEVER dry on the photo paper and it would just smear all over. I had to wipe them all off and go back to hand writing them all. It must be done. I can't stand looking at old photos that have no names or dates on them, so I will write them out until I can figure out another solution. Maybe a different ink for the stamp? hmmmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

Do what you must - just make sure its acid free ink you're using!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home