Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Maisy-palooza

We had a Maisy afternoon today. Busted out all the books and read them with the Maisy doll. These are cute books. I just found out yesterday that there are movies too. Anyone seen them? I've heard they are cute, sweet, and nice. We like Maisy. There is a neat Maisy website. You can read/look at some of the books online. Keely likes to do that with us. There are also printable coloring pages. A few weeks ago I was going to try and use the coloring pages to draw up some patterns for softies to go along with her book-a Charlie and a Tallulah would be nice.
That's about as far as I got with that.
I don't think I have the knack for softies. It was a nice thought though.

5 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

This is where I'll be a bad person and say, "If you had cable, you'd know what the Maisy shows are like."

The shows are mostly a narrator talking, with the characters grunting. No, I'm not kidding.

But they are cute.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, we used to watch Maisy. Gosh, I miss Noggin. We downgraded our cable so we don't have it anymore.

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We read, loved, and obsessed over the Maisy books for months and months before realizing it was a show too. But we have the NOGGIN and the shows really are very cute and not at all irritating to watch over and over. I'll admit to using them more than I should probably on long car rides and airplane trips. The drawings look so simple, but when I go to try to do them myself, they are hard! Softies would probably be harder.

9:17 AM  
Blogger colorfool said...

grunting? that's sounds nice.

beki: I can related to that. We've got the ultra downgraded version. 8-/

amy:Airplane trips, long car trips. I just can't even imagine doing either of those with keely. We'd need some wide screen tv and earphones for us to survive.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! newport beach office space for rent Tiny tits web How are cell phones affecting americans backpack technology coil heater www+hostave+net+inter-virgin+virgin+nastya+bontril 21 century auto insurance co

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home