Wednesday, March 29, 2006

doodle critters

Yesterday, Keely and I were having drawing time together. I got out the big 'ole box of crayons and two clean sheets of white paper and we drew. I turned on some nice music and the sun was shining in our french doors. She was doodling and then told me that I needed to draw a birdie. So I did. She continued to boss me around and told me to draw all of the above animals. She even named two of them. I'm quite fond of my dog and cat here. They are drawn with chunky stubs of crayons and on a bumpy wood table so obviously they aren't the greatest in quality but hey! Now, what to do with my new critters. More cards I suppose.

6 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

More cards!

I particularly like your giraffe and elephant.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute! when I first saw the picture i thought it was some cool fabric! they would make cute fabric designs...

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, well scratch that previous comment about drawing Maisy characters. You can draw much better than me so you'll have no problem.

9:19 AM  
Blogger colorfool said...

THANKS aLL!

1:58 PM  
Blogger colorfool said...

THANKS aLL!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home