Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Batch of Cards


Now that's better, some cards have been made. I busted out the embroidery materials that I have long forgotten how to use. Those are some mighty sad french knots on these flowers. I still think they look alright. I do not measure and hem material well at all, but little cards I can do. I like them being a bit slanted, uneven, homemade looking. But sewing, well that stuff just should be straight and when I sew, nothing is straight. Granted, there is always a 2 year old dancing on my fabric, stealing my tape measurer and trying to shove play food in my mouth or up my shirt. At least some cards were made. I have plans for this batch. I also am working on the chair pads. Productivity baby.

It has been really cold here the past two days. We've had snow flurries. Just a few days ago we were outside with no coats and sweating! Craziness.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are cute!

4:21 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

Pretty cards!

10:42 AM  
Blogger colorfool said...

Thank you!!!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Le Site Du Projet Eotone said...

Thanks great postt

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home