Friday, February 17, 2006

That 70's Turtle

Not a great week for thrifting. Keely spotted this odd little turtle stool. He has not been named yet. It is wood with a fuzzy, super red, seat. He is kinda cute. I think I will paint him white and recover him in some lime green fabric. I have a habit of painting all dark things white! Then again, I sorta like him red. Dunno. I've definately been a craft slacker this week. If my little one would resume taking some decent naps I'm sure that would help me out. What's a lady to do with only 30 min. of naptime????!!! sob. sob. sob. I am gonna start those cushions for her little chairs this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger laura capello said...

I'm hating you a little bit, right now, because of that super-cool turtle.

3:39 PM  
Blogger colorfool said...

Ha Ha. AW come on don't be a hater. 8-) He is cool isn't he?

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home