Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The 2 and 1/2 brainiac

I guess I ran off my few readers with yesterday's sweet husband post. Ah well. I thought it wouldn't hurt then to brag about my wee genius daughter today. I'm cleaning up the kitchen after lunch and she is playing with her magnets on the fridge. She can spell cat and dog and has been able to for months. She spelled out cat and then said, "Hmmmm, what's the letter for Penguin? P..p.... Here is the p." She lined up the penguins and then gave them their letter. Then did the same for snowmen. She is too smart. seriously. We are in so much trouble.

Today was spent putting 4 coats of white paint on the pink table I posted about earlier. How many layers can it take! Geeesh. It is done now and looks pretty good. Also, I've been icing my stupid hurt knee. During yesterday's sweet day, I fell off my slightly heeled shoes and really hurt my knee. Don't laugh. Alright, go ahead. If you fall off your shoes you deserve it. I almost always wear very flat, comfortable shoes. I am not a coordinated person. So, now my knee is killing me. fun. And what's better than holding an ice bag on your leg in February?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home