Saturday, April 01, 2006

keely's world

I look at Keely's dollhouse while drinking coffee this morning and thought, "Geez, that looks like a crime scene." Then it made me laugh. Dollhouse as mini crime scene. Not that crime scenes are funny, but that my weird head thought of a dollhouse like that...well, now I just sound strange. House was a mess, chairs all over, people..well. ....Anywho.
You'll be happy to know that the babies were safely asleep in their bedroom. It was all of the adults and animals that were in some painful positions. Ya think she's trying to send us a message?
Yesterday while Keely was playing with her animals I overheard this.
"I'm a chicken. Bawk! Hey, wait. She stared at the chicken a few times and then said," I'm a chicken wearing a red bra! That's weird."
Now everytime I look at the bird I can't think of anything else except her red bra.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is soooo funny!

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. 1999 honda cbr 600 f4 m t7 ultracet Test cases for ati graphic card Slots vel Pda ph conductivity buspar http tarantas Dvd players jvc xv-n410b reviews Cam caught sex spy

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home