Thursday, March 30, 2006

organization

I've been ready for spring cleaning for a few weeks now, but it has been too cold. In order for good cleaning, the weather must be warm enough to have doors and windows open. So, I've settled on doing organization until the warm stuff comes. I love organizing things. They often don't stay organized, but that is ok because that means I get to organize it again!
Cheap thrills. Anyway, you know those baby fruit plastic containers (shown above)? I love these things. They're small, we have LOTS of them and they have lids. Oh the joy. I use them everywhere to organize everything-scrapbooking stuff, office supplies, hardware. I love them so much I've considering stacking them up, tying them with ribbon and giving them as gifts -thinking someone else would give a hoot about something as cheap and silly as me. I stopped myself from doing this, just so you know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love those gerger containers too! husband always wanted to dump them but i couldn't get myself to throw them away. they seem so useful. even for small little leftovers. we had so many that i even took boxes full to the local school so they could put paint and other arts & crafts things in them. hey, sent you an email to your hotmail account.

3:35 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

Yeah, I'd probably use those too. But Darwin was allergic to something in the plastic, we had to use the glass (good gawd, this kid).

You should see my husband's collection of empty water bottles.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now, I'd love those plastic containers as a gift. And you are very impressively organised. I always try to be, but as I'm outnumbered four to one by disorganisers, it doesn't get very far...

2:45 AM  
Blogger colorfool said...

tasha:
Like minds ay? I even put wall paint in them! How nice of you to give them to a school though. Good idea!

capello: sheesh. you poor lady.
a water bottle collection? are you serious? are they displayed prettily? he he he

Luckybeans: don't look in any of my closets though. NOT organized. I'm gonna email you later. k?

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home