Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Button-up


The latest in the card creating area-buttons, drawings, water colors, and scrap paper. I'll have to keep working on these little guys. Over at Whip it Up there is a good little article about newbie craft bloggers. I'm not sure if I qualify as a crafter just yet, but the article did speak to me. It is not so much fun blogging when you don't get any comments. I was a crafty blog lurker for awhile then my 30th birthday came and I decided I needed to try something new. So, I started this blog. I wanted to see if I like doing it. If it was fun. If I would get inspired to create more. I also would really like to make contact with some creative, can-do, inspiring people. I just want to live a "fuller" life. This is my step 1, I guess. Create/reach out/connect with a group of people different from those who I have been surrounded by and see what happens. Since this is a free blog (no stats offered) I have no idea if anyone even reads my terribly exciting blog. So, if you are out there. I really would love to hear from you-post a comment!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been reading your blog!! it definitely takes a little while to get your name out there and for people to find your blog (did for me anyway). your button cards are so cute! i look forward to seeing what you create next!

4:33 PM  
Blogger colorfool said...

A million thanks Rebecca. I remember your photos from Amanda's corners Flickr set. 8-) Glad you thought the cards were cute.

4:49 PM  
Blogger laura capello said...

Just found you through Corners of My Home on Flickr -- love your style!

Oh -- you can get free private meters for your blog (I've got one on the bottom of mine; if you click it, it'll tell you how to get one).

And I've had my blog since the summer, and I'm only getting about 20 hits a day. So I'm sure you'll surpass me quite quickly.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I read your blog! But I *am* terrible at comments! Not fair, as I really appreciate yours. I am really enjoying watching someone else starting out at the same time as me. Not so lonely somehow :)

And the cards are brilliant.

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Newport Beach Plumbers said...

Good reading this posst

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home