Wednesday, January 25, 2006

and so it begins...

Well, here she is. The almost cheapest, hopefully easiest sewing machine to be had. I have no idea how to use it. The manual might as well be in Arabic. I am clueless. Perhaps within oh...a month I will be able so sew something. This blog could end up being a diary of the mundane or maybe a journal about the persuit of craftiness. We shall see.
The wee one is napping (for now). The dog is crunching his food loudly. The cat is sleeping on the couch. My head is pounding.
Then there is good 'ole George. Here is someone I can count on to take a good nap. Keely put him down for his nap today on her bed and what a sleeper. Not a peep was heard from this one. If only Keely would follow his example. Gotta love George the Horse.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! I started my blog around the same time as you have, and I got my very first sewing machine the first of March! I'm very impressed with your bags, knowing how much I've had to learn and become comfortable with my machine. See you around!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home